2201 Federal Boulevard
Denver, CO 80211
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Local: (303) 228-5300
Fax: (303) 228-5333
Toll Free: (866) 880-7770
CUE-PHONE: (303) 228-5300 or 866.880.7770 Option 1
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Phone: (303) 228-5300
Toll Free: 1-866-270-3864
For a secure encrypted email, please login into Virtual Branch.
Routing Number: 302075238
Find an ATM or Shared Branch
- MOBILE - Download our ATM Network Locator app for the iPhone or Android
- TEXT - Text a street address or zip code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find the closest locations
- GPS - Add our CO-OP ATM Network Locator database to your GPS
- CALL - (888) SITE-CO-OP for locations through your phone
DFDFCU has joined forces with other credit unions across the country to give you access to your accounts from over 180+ Colorado credit union locations and over 5000+ nationwide locations. With a valid ID and your DFDFCU account number, you can conduct basic teller transactions at any participating location including: Deposits, Statement Printouts, Withdrawals, Purchase Official Checks*, Balance Inquiries, Purchase Money Orders*, Loan Payments, Purchase Traveler's Checks* and Transfer Funds. *Service not available at all locations.
Members will be asked the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number for all service center transactions as an added security step.
COOP ATM Access
FREE 24-hour automated account access
Instant access to your accounts anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use CUE Phone to obtain current information about your accounts with Denver Fire Department Federal Credit Union.
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
- You will need your Denver Fire Department Federal Credit Union Account Number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number for the first time that you call.
- Dial (303) 228-5300 or (866) 880-7770 Option 1
- Then simply follow the guided menu to complete your transaction.